The Jerusalem Awards 2017 will have 11 prizes on offer. The closing date for entries is Friday 5th May 2017.
If you are considering an application to the 2017 Awards, please note the following qualifying criteria:
- promote Christian beliefs (but are not required to be specifically ‘religious’);
- be produced and transmitted in the UK (radio or online);
- have been broadcast between 1 May 2016 and 30 April 2017;
- be free to stream or download (digital entries).
- be of any length, but those longer than 30 minutes should be submitted as a compilation (see tips for submission);
- not be entered into more than one category, and a maximum of two programmes from any one strand (eg Pause for Thought) can be entered into a category.
- TV programmes, even if they appear online
- Jerusalem Productions/Jerusalem Trust funded programmes
Please feel free to contact us if you have any eligibility queries.